1. Howling Dog gear must be showcased in each photo.
2. Limit three photos per entry/e-mail address.
3. All entries must be received by Sunday May 6, 2012.
4. E-mail us your entries* (subject Photo Contest). email@example.com
5. Include your name and address in the e-mail and also the name of your pet/pets shown in the photo (unless it is a picture of the whole dog team).
The entries will be narrowed down to top 15 contestants. We will publish those photos in our next newsletter and you will get to vote on top three photos. Winner will be announced in our June e-newsletter.
• First place will receive a coupon for $50.00 for on-line purchase with Howling Dog.
• Second place will receive a coupon for $30.00 for on-line purchase with Howling Dog.
• Third place will receive a coupon for $15.00 for on-line purchase with Howling Dog.
PLUS all entries will be considered for possible publishing on our web site. Is your dog going to become the next Howling Dog model?
Howling Dog is a proud supporter of LAWS (Leavenworth Animal Welfare Society). We even adopted our kitten Talyn through this organization! Last night we attended their fundraiser, a spaghetti dinner and silent auction. They did a great job with the event. Everything was very nice and it was well attended. Howling Dog donated several items to the auction. We are happy to help out the local community!
I am happy to see my partner Chaim start scootering with our two dogs. It occurred to me that as he is starting I will be giving him, let’s not call them lessons, let’s call them hints and tips. Since some of you out there might be just starting yourself, or at least thinking about starting, I have decided to post them here on the blog. So, as I think of things I want to tell Chaim, I will post them here (and make him read it). 😉 Hope everybody else will find my hints helpful!
The site is back up, but we will be pushing out a new site design as soon as we can get it finished. So please don’t be concerned when you see a completely different looking site in the next day or two.
In last months newsletter we announced Howling Dog Alaska’s First Annual Photo Contest. We asked our readers to submit a photo of their dog(s) showcasing our equipment. We received many nice pictures from all over the world. It was nearly an impossible task to choose the top ten photos for you to vote on.